Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get paid my commissions with TLC?
Weekly, Every Thursday USA Clock. Directly into your Pay Account with Hyperwallet, a multi billion dollar global pay system.
How do I update my account information?
- Log into your account with your username and password.
- On the top of the page click on your name
- Click on Change Settings on the left-hand side
- Click on edit where you would like to update your information
- Once your desired changes have been made click save changes
What are the qualifications to receive commissions?
To qualify for commissions your life changer account must be active with minimum 40QV per month, thats it.
What do the terms mean that are found in the compensation plan?
PQV- Personal Qualifying Volume
PLV – Pay Leg Volume
CV – Commissionable Volume
LV – Left leg Volume
RV – Right Leg Volume
WLV -Weak Leg Volume
QV – Qualifying Volume
GCV – Group Commissionable Volume
What Does It Mean To Be “Binary Qualified”?
Being binary qualified means that you have an active personally enrolled representative on both left and right leg in your genealogy. They must be active with an order of 40V or more.